Mimi was getting pretty nervous from her. She was just going to hit her with a goldfish, when Lone finally spoke;
"I don't get the story anymore..." she whispered, and collapsed on the cold floor.
That was the moment Charles Oak flew in.
Well, it looked like he was flying, but actually he was surfing on the back of FRED the ICEBEAR!
Fred slid on his fat tummy on the frozen river Charles cried;
BECAUSE HE MISSED LONE SO MUCH!
But Charles was doing other things this winter than searching for her;
He travelled with Fred to Vegas to marry him.
When he saw Lone lying there, and Mimi sitting by her stiff body, he suddenly felt guilty.
He was just having fun when Mimi got tortured by the bad weather.
Or when Lone was...
Hey HOLD ON! What was she doing here?
They saw Lones IPod lying on the floor.
Between the notes was a little message:
"I will return to Candy Mountain, when I've broken Mimi's record on Pig Rush. "
Mission impossible-----------
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten