Mimi became a fat monster, and was very very unhappy with her weight. The icebear who gave them the gummy bears had to admit Mimi and Karel a few things:
"One, those were not ordinary gummy bears, they were high-calorie gummy bears!"
Mimi didn't react.
"Two, I'm not a kannibal-icebear, I'm Lone"
Charles and Mimi looked at each other.
"And the last thing: I broke your record on pig rush".
Mimi started to cry.
She cried big fat tears, just like she was now.
But the gummy bears changed the percentage of acid in her body, and the tears that were dripping over her whole body burned her fat away.
Mimi looked down. I'm thin again!
Charles looked at her. "You're always pretty, no matter how heavy your weight is or how much green slime is dripping over your head.."
Lone/Icebear looked with big eyes as Mimis head was covered in a green jelly substance.
"GREEN SLIME?"
OMG xD
BeantwoordenVerwijderen